By now you’ve likely seen my holiday gift guide for men that I shared on Inspired by Nick yesterday! I hope you jotted down some noteworthy pieces worth gifting to that brother, father, boyfriend, husband, or just plain special guy in your life!
I want you to know that the gift guides I’m sharing, really are inspired by gifts and brands I know the men and women in my life (be them my heartmate, friends, or relatives) would appreciate.
The intention certainly is not to “gender appropriate”, only to spread holiday inspiration. I hope no one is offended by the “his & hers”, and that you leave Inspired by Nick today with just a touch more holiday inspiration than when you came!
You’ll actually see that many of the gifts are transferable, from one gift guide to another!
With that! Here are the ten gifts that I think the women in my life, and hopefully the women in your life, too, would love to be gifted this holiday season!
Holiday Gift Guide! Gift Ideas for Her!
Holiday Gift Guide! Gift Ideas for Her!
- Also to be found on the Holiday Gift Guide for Men, is the Exfoliating Instant Facial by Goop. I have never been a “face product” person before, but this is an honest recommendation and a personal fave of mine. I speak from experience when I say this product actually works.
- Tom Ford Mandarino di Amalfi. Funnily enough, I have this on the gift guide for her, but I’ve been wanting this scent for myself for so long! Of course, all of Tom Ford’s scents are gender-neutral / unisex, the Mandarino di Amalfi is light, airy, and really does remind me of my time on the Amalfi Coast.
- Subscription to The New Yorker. Also found on the holiday gift guide for men, because knowledge is power, and recognizes no gender. I love and look forward to my Sunday morning reads in The New Yorker. It’s not a pretentious magazine at all, and I often turn to the arts and culture to learn of new developments in the creative realm, as well as current events for well, current events!
- Lululemon Yoga Mat. I’ve personally used two types of yoga mats; an old worn down one from years ago, and a new Lululemon one I picked up recently. The Lululemon mat was a much higher quality and I instantly noted the difference in my yoga practice. Better stability, and better posture.
- Diptyque Scented Candle. So I’m not gonna lie, I’ve had my eyes on these candles from quite some time, but have just never brought myself to buying one! They all smell so unique, and I find they make for a really elevated gift to give. Be sure to pick out a scent you think your giftee would like!
- Buda Juice, 1-Day or 3-Day Cleanse. This one also comes from a personal recommendation, you can read about my experience where I share the benefits of doing a raw organic juice cleanse“. For the women in your life who may be considering doing a cleanse, a 3-day with Buda Juice comes highly recommended from me 🙂
- Blanket Scarf from Aritzia. I don’t know if it’s just the women I know in my life who keep raving about Aritizia…. as they have been for the past 3 years… but I feel like this brand just keeps on making pieces that women LOVE. A nice soft blanket scarf, something that is a “one size fits all”, is a safe call and a thoughtful gesture in my opinion.
- Madewell Knitwear Sweater. On the note of brands that women are adoring lately, Madewell is UP THERE! Their clothes are just so trendy, “effortless” (not sure how I feel about that word, but it applies here), cool, and different. In a world of ever-changing fast fashion, I think it’s really nice to give a gift that’s unique!
- Charcoal Face Masks “Dark Angels”, by Lush. And can I just say that charcoal anything is the biggest trend right now?! This “Super Powder” has so many health benefits and comes from a natural source. Also just putting it out into the universe that I may or may not be hinting for one of these for myself, too 🙂
- RYU Backpack. I love my RYU bag so much since the day I got it. It’s so versatile, you can fit a ton of stuff in it. You can use is as a gym bag, a weekend bag, or go hiking with it, like I did here!
Photos in gift guide sourced from respective company websites, newsletters, and/or online promotional material.
Nick Joly | Inspired by Nick